Live in the Doncaster Area?
You’ve heard of Partylite, Avon, Body Shop and Tupperware parties, but none can compare to the fun of hosting a Bible Journaling Party! Actually, there’s no selling involved or pressure, just a whole lot of fun. Ideal for teenagers as well as adults, why not celebrate your next occasion with a party with meaning, getting closer to God through creative worship.
All resources are included in the price, and extras to take away will be available to purchase. Parties last 90 minutes.
STEp 1: Choose “BYOB” or “Notebooks on tap”:
BYOB (AKA: Bring your own Bible) – Those attending will need to bring their own journaling bible or notebook to take part in the activities. £7.50 per person (minimum of 5 people attending)
Notebooks on tap – Every party attender will be given a special notebook to use to take part in the activities. £10 per person (minimum of 4 people attending)
STEP 2: Choose Your Party Theme:
- Shakers and Sparkles – girly and fun, explore the joy of shakers with sparkles and sprinkles galore!
- Flaps and splatters – paint your own galaxy page and add some interest to your bible with fun flaps (aka tip ins!)
- Secret messages – delve deeper into what God says about you whilst adding some secrets to your bible along the way
- Moving parts – what is your part to play, we’ll explore this with fun moving tip ins to your Bible.
- Printing with passion – remember the fun of potato printing? Enjoy this childlike activity and tie it in to your favourite Bible passages
- Back to nature – all creation is God’s, so lets use what He’s given us to be creative. Think floral and pretty.
- Stained Glass – exploring modern takes on stained glass
STEP 3: Choose Your Date
Once you have decided on a theme and some possible dates, then email email@example.com with your requested date/time and party theme.